RFID Customer Solutions Center & Service Bureau
Our state-of-the-art RFID Customer Solution Center makes it easy to learn more about RFID. The 7,000 square foot center helps customers verify that a technology will work in their application before deploying it in the real world. This is achieved through:
- Product is evaluated for optimal tag design for each SKU
- Environmental analysis is conducted to determine optimal tag placement
- Specific RFID hardware options and location are recommended based on product and environment
- Automatic applicator can be demonstrated on a variable high-speed conveyor
- RFID systems are tested in real-world application and dock door simulations
- Third-party verification for those companies needing to meet EPC compliance standards
Our in-house printing and encoding capabilities provide your company with a quick and cost-effective alternative to meet your requirements. Now you don't have to worry about the capital, labor and inventory costs associated with doing it in-house.
The Kennedy Group is equipped with the latest printers to program a high volume of smart labels, ensuring compliance with large retailer and government agencies. We can also provide these services to meet your specific supply chain applications.